3/22/2012

Be a robot instead …

I don't know how to fit everything I want to do in one life. And still have fun. So during the last days I decided to get rid of some project which aren't mine but include my support. It may sound harsh and unfair but I just can't help everyone and get nothing from it. I need to concentrate on my own things. The reason is that I was feeling stressed and unbalanced in the last weeks (if not months) and whenever I went to a party or anything it was for "work". So stop over out. I'm having fun for fun's sake! Ha!

So that's what I made in the last few days :)




The skull is part of a tote bag.


By the way … check out my moodboards on pinterest. You might like what you see ;).

1 comment:

  1. Hey ...check out the new tote bag from Gloria Agostina !..http://www.gloria-agostina.com/en/bags/544-leisure-colored-handbag-.html

    ReplyDelete